Friday, June 5, 2009

Wrapping up job search activities for today, have to mow the lawn before the rain. The cats finally settled down at the usual morning hour, but Grady took longer than usual to burn off his morning calories. He eats anything on the floor. He tore his latest paper shopping bag to shreds. He tried to eat the blue milk cap ring that his sister likes to play with. He gnawed the ballpoint pen that was mysteriously on the kitchen floor this morning. The lamp in the family room was lying on its side when I got up this morning.
Looking forward to Sunday Sailing, I have a few crew guys showing up. We are only a couple of weeks away from a boating vacation now too. I hope the house survives in our absence, the furballs seem determined to chew, claw, sniff or eat every single knick knack or in fact any object they can see, in the house. But they do like to be held and scratched, once in a while.
Here is the Gracie pic from yesterday, while I was conducting job search activities.


That piece of paper in my pocket is the receipt from the dentist for fixing a filling that came loose Monday, they got me into the office the next day after I called them.

Added iptvtwit to my following list this morning, just in case it matters.

A couple of colleagues have landed safely at companies doing stuff that seems important, like data center management and SmartGrid.

Thinking of getting a couple of new computers soon, I may be free lance programming, and our desktop is ancient, with full disk drives.


No comments:

Post a Comment